All entrants must submit a document of no more than 3 A4 pages per entry, so please ensure you use this space as creatively as possible. Carefully read the section that describes the criteria the Board will be using to assess each category, and make sure you cover all of these in the submission you prepare; make sure you focus on good hard information, backed up by solid facts and figures.
How to enter can be viewed in the Entry Guide. Click here.
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY
All entries for The National Aviation Awards are submitted using the online system, please note that all sections must be completed for your entry to be accepted and each entry must be submitted separately.
Before making your submission, please ensure the following:
1. Your entry document fits onto 3 A4 pages maximum, including supporting materials such as photos, plans, paper clippings, tables, graphics etc.
2. Your submission is portrait in format, and saved as a PDF file if you should send by mail
Each of the key points have been addressed
3. You have prepared a 50 word summary (300 characters MAX) of your entry, including main points and results. This is separate to your entry document and will be requested as part of your online submission for use in the Awards’ night event guide – please note that this may be included in the awards script if you are shortlisted.
4. You have 2 large high-quality jpeg photographs relevant to your entry (at least 300 dpi) to upload which will represent your entry in the Awards AV presentation.
5. You have a large high-quality jpeg version of your organization logo (at least 300dpi) to upload for use in the Awards AV presentation.