STEP 1: ENTRANT DETAILS
• Complete the online Entry Form (Your contact details, organization information and project information)
• NB: Provide a 50 word summary of your entry (300 characters MAX), stating the main points – please note that this may be included in the awards script if you are shortlisted.
STEP 2: YOUR ENTRY DOCUMENT & LOGO
• This is the page where you will upload your entry document. Please upload your document in the ‘Browse’ field – simply click Browse, find where you have saved the entry on your computer and click OK/Open.
• Please note that your entry document must be less than 5MB and in PDF format, otherwise the system will not allow you to continue.
• Please also upload your organisation’s logo in jpeg format. To do so, repeat the steps above and remember that the maximum file size is 2MB.
STEP 3: PHOTOS FOR THE AWARDS NIGHT AV PRESENTATION & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This is the page to upload the photos which will represent your entry in the AV Presentation on the Awards night. Please upload 2 large high quality jpeg photos (300dpi) The maximum size per file is again 5MB.
• You will also be asked to accept the Awards’ Terms and Conditions; please note that by doing so that you agree to send at least 1 representative to the Awards night should your organisation be shortlisted.
STEP 4: TROPHY FORM
• This is the page to confirm who will be your organisation’s representative at the Awards to accept the trophy, and to confirm how your organisation name should be engraved onto the trophy should you win.
STEP 5: YOUR ENTRY REFERENCE
• This page confirms that your entry has been received.
If you have any queries when submitting your entry, please do not hesitate to call us on +233 540 385 234 or +233 307 013 563
CHECKLIST OF ITEMS NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR SUBMISSION:
• Your 3 A4 page entry document
• A 50 word summary of your entry (300 characters MAX), including main points and results written in the 3rd person. This is separate to your entry document and will be requested as part of your online submission for use in the Awards’ event guide. Please note that this may be included in the awards script if you are shortlisted.
• 2 large high-quality jpeg photographs which will represent your entry in the Awards’ AV presentation
• A large high-quality jpeg version of your organisation logo
• The name and position of the person that will accept the trophy on your organisation’s behalf should you be successful
• Confirmation of how your organisation name should be engraved onto the trophy should you be successful Once you have these items, click the ‘Enter Online’ button beside the relevant category, and follow the instructions. If you have any queries on the online entry system, please do not hesitate to call us on +233 540 385 234